Thursday 3 February 2011

Work about three pictures. Marie G.

 1.
    • On picture A, I can see two girls, one of them is pregnant. The pregant girl speaks with the other girl, I supposed they are friends. Both are eating fastfood. She is confideing in her friend. 

   • One picture B, I can see a girl in a boxing ring, with his trainer behind her. The girl pratices boxing and I think she is in competition.
   • On picture C, I can see some people who are dancing and one of them is a boy. They pratice a ballet.

2.
   • The pregnant girl is an outsider because she is a pregnant teenager. She does not know if she will have to abondon or bring up baby alone.

   • The boxer is an outsider because in general men pratice boxing. Butthe story is about a professional girl boxing.

   • This boy is an outsider because he pratices ballet while in general girls dance ballet.
3.
   • If I was pregnant, I would have an absortion because I am too young to bring  a child up.
   • If I was a girl boxing, I would continue this sport because you should not forcing to be man to pratice it.
   • If I was a dancer, I stop this sport because I do not like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment