Thursday 9 December 2010

Célie's opinion

About me :


Hi, my name is Célie, I'm fifteen years old, I was born on January 22th in 1995 in lyon and i love this city because the are many store so i can doing shopping when i want, i love shopping. I am 5 feet, 10 indes, I have got a blond hair and green eyes.I have got one brother; he is annoying.I am crazy about white chocolat even it's not good for slim. I love go out with my friends, I spend a lof of time withe them during the week end. I used to do ride a horse. I am student in the school Albert Camus and I dont realy like to go to school because it's borring. I hate wake up early the morning, i hate it !!



About school uniforms:


 Some people thinks that when pupils wear uniforms, the are more serious and respectfully crowd, encourage kids to be more respecful, me i think that wearing uniform is bad; I would not like to wear a uniform at school, i enjoy to wear different clothes every day of the week. But it's great on the one hand for poor people because they don't need to buy lots of clothes, it's economical; the uniforms are less expensive than fashion clothes and on the other hand because everyone is dressed the same, there is no judgement. 
As for me, going to school is important on the one hand because it's very useless for get an interesting job later, consequently I can to learn lots of matter for my General knowledge.
Beside i like to go to school for see my friends.



Good bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment