Thursday 9 December 2010

souad's opinion

MY PRESENTATION !!!!!
I'am souad i'am 16yers.I live in Rilleux-la-pape.I have 4 brother's two twins that I LOVE more than anything else.I'm high school student. I'm studing in high school ALBERT CAMUS. The schoole is not my cup of tea,but i like learning and discoverie new things but above all.
THE SCHOOL FOR MY !!!!!
For my it is important to go to school. Because to have falling from the TOP facing the world of the working later for me is franch and spanish but mostly ENGLISH to me are neces tater became STEWARDESS i like this a profession. Because it allowed me to DISCOVER another cuntry is developer's general knowledge whil discover of another person and many other wonderful things but for me the school is all advent means to grow up in age and maturity





 

No comments:

Post a Comment