Wednesday 19 January 2011

Joany's work on Standing out !

1. In the pictures . . .
    A) There are two girls, I think they are high school juniors because there is a big fly of a dancing team in a display window. They are eating fast food because they have food on their laps and I think the girl who is pregnant confides in her friend.


   B) There are an old man and a young woman in a boxing ring. I can see the woman is very determined.


   C) There are one boy and little girls who wear tutus. They are practicing ballet.

2
.
A) This girl is outsider because she is pregnant, she is going to be a teenage mother. I think she cannot have an abortion because her stomach is very big but she can keep the child or do an abandon in an orphanage. And then people who cannot have children, can have a baby adopted.



   B) This woman is outsider because she is a girl in a men's sport. I think she is going to have a boxing match and she is very concentrated.


   C) This boy is outsider because he is a ballet dancer. In ballet, there are lots of girls and not many boys.

3
.
If I was in each situation, maybe I would abandon because it will be very hard for me, or I would try to be confidente and I would encourage myself  to continue. Obviously, I would confide in my best friend because she can say me if she is agree or disagree with my choices, I love her opinion
!

1 comment:

  1. 3) utilise le conditionnel
    trop de fautes... à corriger!!

    ReplyDelete