Wednesday 19 January 2011

Marion's work on Standing out

I'm going to give answers on differents questions of Standing out:


1.
In the picture A, I can see two girls, they are junior high school. They are speaking and eating, maybe in her school. I think, they are 16 years old but the first girl is pregnant. I believe the girl who is pregnant, she speaks to have an abortion but it is so late, maybe she is not confident and aware. She is not ready for keep and bring up a baby at her age. She needs confide to her friend.


In the picture B, I can see a man, he speaks to a girl who is perhaps 16. I believe, they are in the boxing ring. The girl is very concentrated because she wants win the match. And in the background, we can see a lot of people who are seeing the match.


In the picture C, I can see a young boy. He are wearing a short and a tee-shirt. He practices classical dance. Behind him, there are 5 girls with tutus. I think, he is not happy to do the classical dance.


2.
A- The girl is out standing because she is 16 and she is pregnant. As for me, it is very young to have a baby. And for her age, it is very hard to bring up a baby. Because she is always at school.


B- The girl is out standing because she is a woman who is doing a men sport. She is very concentrated and confident.


C- The boy is out standing because he practices classical dance with many girls. Globally, we do not see a boy practising classical dance.


3.
A- I disagree with this situation because as for me, she is so young for be pregnant. I hope for her she is aware what did she do.


B- I agree with her because she is interesting about this sport. It is great what the girl is so determined.


C- I agree with him because I have not often seen a boy practice classical dance.

1 comment: