Thursday 18 November 2010

Brandon's opninion

!!! 'HellO' !!!

          My full name is Lo Brandon. I'm thirteen years old and my birthday is in two months. I live in Rillieux-la-Pape in France. It's next to Lyon. Albert Camus is my highschool.

          In English class, we are debating on school uniforms and the English system school. All the pupils have a part to play and there are 2 teams. One "against" and One "favour". As for me, I play a parent who are against! Haha... I wanted to be a pupil because I'm a pupil.
I can't see me wearing uniform school!
  
Do you prefer this? ;-)

Or this? (o_O")


          In my opinion, I prefer the first picture because i'm crazy about these sort of clothes, and you? =D
The English school system don't interest me just because of the uniform school which we have to wear, so I don't want to change our school system! But I would to try an experience just to confirm my opinion. This experience will be to have a day like the English pupils. May be I will like to wear school uniform after this test? I don't know... In order to know, I have to try and see what can be happened after... (^o^)

1 comment:

  1. next to Lyon/in English class/ debating on.../the English school system/all the pupils have a part to play,/there are 2 teams/one against school uniforms and one in favour/As for me , I play a parent.../because I am a pupil/ I can't stand wearing/

    ReplyDelete