Wednesday 17 November 2010

Jonathan's opinion about school

Presentation :
Hello!
My name is Jonathan
I was born in 29 December 1995
I have got black hair and brown eyes
I have been living in Rillieux since I was born
 I'm student at AlbertCamus
I consider myself sociable ; nice ; fun ; friendly
I am tall
I usually wear casual clothes

School:

I would not like to wear a school uniform because with uniform on I would have no id nor   personality to show .In addition uniforms are not beautiful , strict and sad . With a uniform we don't wear casual clothes like that :                                
I don't like school but If I want have a good job I must go to school .Work at school is very important for my education and my future.   But if I do not know what I will do later, I do not see the use of school.

1 comment:

  1. Black/ I have been living in R since I was Born /with a uniform on I would have no id nor personality to show/But if I do not know what I will do later, I do not see the use of school.

    ReplyDelete