Thursday 18 November 2010

ilakkiya's opinion

about me: My name is Ilakkiya I'm 15 years old I was born in India ( Pondicherry), I came to France when I was only 3 months old next to  I live in Rillieux la Pape Lyon ,I have black hair and black eyes. I like school but I don' t love it . I like Maths ,  English and sciences but I haven 't got very good grades in sciences  .
about uniforms : i don't like so much uniforms but it 's ok  because it 's not expensive  for parents they buy uniforms only every years  so is save money for their childrens to graduates studyes. however it's sultable the poor familly .

2 comments:

  1. when I was only 3 months old/next to/love it/English/ sciences/ haven't got very good grades

    create paragraphs and subtitles

    ReplyDelete
  2. corrige la 2è partie. la ponctuation est inadequate, fais des phrases. it saves money/ their children to study./ suitable for poor families.

    ReplyDelete