Wednesday 17 November 2010

Joany's opinions about school

Hello :-D !
  My name is Joany. I am 15 years old, I was born in France on 27th June in 1995. I live in Rillieux-la-Pape.I have got long black hair and black eyes. I have got three sisters and one brother. My highschool is Albert CAMUS, it is a huge school !
  I want to speak about children who cannot go to school. In the third world, lots of children cannot go to school to have an education. Because they haven't got enough money to buy shool uniforms, books or pen. Sometimes pupils drop out of school, they stay in their neighbourhood. In order to get money, they sell drugs because they cannot find a job.
  Organizations make posters or adverts to help teenagers to have an educaton, they need help and money for them !!!!


1 comment:

  1. very big=huge/go to school/drop out of school/ to get money/cannot find a job/organizations/posters/ to help /

    ReplyDelete