Thursday 18 November 2010

Cindy's opinion

About me ;
Hi, I'm Cindy and I'm almost 16 years old. I was born on December 26th in Lyon and I love this city because it's really interesting and beautiful !! :) My brother is deaf and dumb, so I see him only on the week end because he studies at his boarding in Bourg-en-Bresse. It's so long so he stays here every weeks, but he comes home at the week end. I don't spend lot of time with him...
 I love go out with my friends, I spend a lot of time with them during the week end. Eventually I do my homework on sunday. I'm crazy about listening to music when I have nothing to do, or when I waiting for the bus. I have a cat and I love it. It take a lot of place in my life because I have my cat since 2003 so it's 7years old
On the one hand, I enjoy school because if I want to have a good job I must work seriously, and at school, you can make friends with a lot of people. On the other hand, I don't really like school because in a week, we spend most of the time there.

About school uniforms ;
I think wearing uniforms is useless because if you want to show your personnality you must wear clothes you like and you want to wear. I pity you because everybody would be the same.

2 comments:

  1. has got hearing and speaking disabilities/he studies in a boarding school/it is so far away that he stays there during the week and comes home at the weekend/a lot of/love doing sth/on Sundays/I wait for/I have had her since 2003/I pity you??????

    ReplyDelete