Thursday 18 November 2010

keny's opinion

Hi, I'm keny, I am a teenager (I'm sixteen years old). I'am six feet tall. I am of average build and I am all-right. I've got black hair and I have brown eyes. I usually wear casual clothes.

I'm a student. Actually I was in 10th grade
I live in Lyon in France. It is a city very beautiful visited

I consider myself bright, kind and nice . But on the other hand I consider myself quiet, very awkward and really unbearable. However, I make a lot of progress because I pities my friends.

 I have got three brother and one sister. My brothers are brave but always nervous. Whereas, my sister is intelligent, ambitious and generous. As for me, she is a model and reliable.

My favourite food is fast food: I'm crazy about drinking sodas and I can't bear eating vegetables: IT IS VERY HORRIBLE. But it is important for the health.
In addition, my favourite place is my bedroom because I like sleeping. I can't bear getting up early for to go to school. I really can't resist chocolate because it is soft and delicious. Also, I fell happy when I see my familly 

My hobbies:
  • I like going to the cimema so as to see international movies for instance Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.

  • I like going to the swimming-pool with my friends and playing tennis as well.
  • I am crazy about listening to music as the Hip-hop and the dancehall.
  • In the end, I love going to Guadeloupe the were I was born.

NOW WE GO SPOKENlet us speak ABOUT SCHOOL AND UNIFORMS

SCHOOL:

On the one hand, I enjoy going to school because it's important in order to have the final examination for get an interesting job in the future.

Besides, it allows me of to see my friends and the teachers are here in order to help me reach my purpose.
My objective it is of worked in the business because it's my dream. I think that I am lucky to be able to go to the school because poor children living in the third world still don't have access to school.

UNIFORMS:

In the french school system, we havewear casual clothes. But I think that it is necessary to wear it because students should be proud of their school. What's more, children today are too unruly and uniforms will encourage pupils to show more respect for teachers.

Eventually, If pupils wear uniforms, they concentration more on their work and their results get better.



GOOD BYE!!

1 comment: