Thursday 18 November 2010

OCG's opinion.

Hi guys !
I'm Morgane.C, I'm 15 and I live in Lyon, in France and I love this city, but I often go to Paris during the week ends and during the holidays. 
I'm fond of Fashion and Art. Moreover I'm interested in West Coast's USA music and how the people live there, with all the gangs like Cripz and Bloodz, and the West Coast's music/ East Coast's music war. I LOOOOOOVE Tupac and hmm.. I don't know what to say more about me.

About school, I LOVE can't stand wake up early the morning to go to school. I don't like to go to school at all, exept to see my friends, but I think if we didn't have homeworks and tests I don't mind about go there or not. But in France it's OK because we don't have to wear uniforms. I think it's a good thing because we are free to wear the clothes we want, and don't represent any school. Wearing school uniforms is boring and not joyful because we all look the same.


That's all for today !
xoxo. (:

1 comment:

  1. I go to Paris... at the weekend?/I'm fond of/ interested in/Not enough on school!!!

    ReplyDelete