Wednesday 17 November 2010

mary. L 's opinion


 
  
Hi every body !! 
 
       If you are reading my post you should know that my name is Marie, that I'm 15 years old and that I'm French. I'm a in 10th grade' student at Albert Camus high school in Rillieux. I live in “le Mas Rillier”, which is a little village 30min away from Lyon.  I don't really know what I want to do. I'm very interested in the circus and I like especially balancing exercises !!
I'm enjoy being in this class and I think that this year will be very good !!  I love scientific subjects and languages but I don't really like French. Our English teacher asked us to write some lines in this blog about school and uniforms !!    

  So, what do you think about school ?

          As for me, going to school is very important but if you go to school you must listen and work otherwise it's useless to go there !! In addition if you want to have a job that you like you must learn at school. Moreover, at school you can meet people and why not fall in love with somebody !! I really think that we are lucky to go to school. Many children can't go to school. Their parents don't have enough money to pay for clothes or school stationeries. There may be no school where they live or their parents want them to earn money instead of going to school. It's possible that they may become criminals. They'll may deal drugs to earn money and to survive! Fortunately some charities help them, even if it's not easy, to climb the social ladder.  

  What do you think about wearing uniforms?

I am going to give you my opinion:
    On the one hand, I'd like to wear a uniform because they last a long time and my parents would buy less clothes and we could do more activities like going on holidays for instance! Moreover I think that wearing uniforms would prepared us to our future life when we'll have to dress smartly.
    On the other hand, I disagree with wearing uniforms because each person can show one's personality with what one wears ! Thus if we wear the same clothes each day, how can we show our differences ?

Here, you know what I thing about all of this and I hope that you're going to comment my post !!


Good bye and see you soon !!

1 comment:

  1. I am in 10th grade /which is a .../30minutes away from Lyon/tightrope walker/I enjoy being .../learn/to pay for clothes.../become criminals/they may deal drugs/each person/

    Very interesting, thank you!

    ReplyDelete