Wednesday 17 November 2010

Sharleen's opinion about school



Hi everybody ! :D
I'm Sharleen , I was born in Rillieux-la-pape. I'm 16.
I French and Spanish too.
Since september I've been going to Albert Camus high school.
I think school uniforms are stupid because we go to school to study and not to look at people's clothes However it is everyone's choice but people think that if pupils wore uniforms , they would be more serious. I don't think that it's true! I'm happy because in my high school we wear the clothes we want :D'
At school I love Spanish , English and French.
But I dislike Maths & physics.
that's all for today ! Good Bye (;

4 comments:

  1. I am French and Spanish too./ I think school uniforms are stupid ..... not to look at people's clothes/However it is everyone's choice/ my high school/ we wear the clothes we want/I love ... and / I dislike/that's all for today/

    ReplyDelete