Thursday 18 November 2010

Alix Berthon

Hi my favorite friends! ;) Haha.

Where I live :

So, I'm Alix, you know. I'm 15years old. I was born on the 26th of July 2010.
I live in Lyon, in France. I love this city, it's a really beautiful! There are lots of  beautiful monuments, It's a big city.
 I'm a student. I go to Albert Camus hightschool.

 A little thing about Me:

I've got brown hair and brown eyes too.
Music is very important, that's all. With music the world is better. I like every music: rock, pop, rap, electro, jazz.. all. Every times I listen music, the morning; when I don't have school, the night, when I eat, before to go to bed. Really all times.
I like horse ridding, I play it during 10 .. But this years I don't have the time for do it..
I hate wake up early the morning.. It's so hard, I hate it!!!!! I'm always tired.
I travel a lot, I've been in 17 different country. I travel with my mother. I love it, I discover fabulous places. That's amazing ! And so beautiful.. 
Lots of my friends and teachers say : "You're a chatterbox!"
I can't stand the lady bird



School and parents :
 
I enjoy to go to school because going to school which is really important for my future moreover I can see my friends and learn lots of things, meet new people!
And I would like have a good job, so I need to work. But i'm not good in school, i'm a little bit lazy..
But for my parents work is the most important. With good marks i can visit my friends, go donwntown... 


[I like to climb the social ladder] :)

 About uniforms :

I don't know if wearing a uniforms at school is good or not.. But I like clothes. With school unifomrs pupils all look the same. That's better. In France we don't have to wear uniforms, and it's perfect. I think we don't need to change that. Unifomrs are boring... It's all the time the same things...




Bye, and have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. and brown eyes too/going to school which is really important for my future/moreover I can see.../like to climb/wearing a uniform/ uniforms pupils all look the same/

    ReplyDelete
  2. every + sing!!!/all kinds of music/to practice horse-riding/ always/
    attention pluriel et singulier ! tout est mélangé... revois ca?
    I can't stand chatterboxes!
    likes+ dislikes+ Ving!!!!

    ReplyDelete