Wednesday 17 November 2010

Edgar's opinion about school

             ~ My Presentation:


- My name is Edgar , i'm fifteen and i'm student at Albert camus Highschool in 10th grade( France , Rillieux-la-Pape ).
I was born on the 18th of May 1995. =)
I am of Armenian descent !

              ~ My Opinion about Uniforms: 

 - About uniforms I think school uniforms would save parents money.
 School uniforms would save parents time.
  Moreover kids in the morning would not have to make up their minds on what to wear.
                                                
 - Pupils whose parents would not or could not buy them the newest fad , would not be embarrased  or harassed because of their cloths.
 As for the poor children , I think they deserve to go to shcool beacause everyone has got the right to study.


                                    ~  Pictures:




4 comments:

  1. Oh My friiend your post is very very fun =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fifteen/of Armenian descent/in 10th/ on the 18th of May/Moreover, in addition etc/whose parents/As for poor children/ they deserve to go to school because everyone has got .... /

    ReplyDelete