Thursday 18 November 2010

Nagda's opinion

Hi everyone!


ME 
What's up? I'm Nagda! I'm 15 and I live in Caluire, Lyon, in the middle France. I got two big brothers and two awesome twin baby nephews. And hum... I don't really know what else to say! I'm a girl by the way!

SCHOOL
I don't really like school, it's so boring most of the time! I wouldn't like to wear a uniform at school. I want to wear what I want & what I like.


ABOUT ME
I watch a lot of movies and tv shows. Way too many actually ;) I'm currently watching about 10 different shows, such as Gossip Girl, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Entourage, The Walking Dead, The Office and many others...

Oh, and I absolutely adore music. I have many different tastes in music. I can listen to rock, hip hop, classic, pop, electro... Pretty much everything. Right now, I'm really into Kanye West's new record, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" and Nicki Minaj's "Pink Friday". It's brilliant! Songs are truly catchy and really well written. Listen and I'm sure you'll looooooooove it! 

 
I play guitar! At least, I'm learning to. It's hard at the beggining, but I truly enjoy it.

I used to read a lot of books when I was a little bit younger, but I don't have much time to do it anymore =/


That's all for me! But what about YOU guys!?  xx

1 comment: