Wednesday 17 November 2010

Morgane's opinions about school

Hello!
My name is Morgane. I am 15 years old. I was born on the 26th of March 1995 in Lyon in France .
I am student to Albert Camus highschool in 10th grade.
It's a french highschool. I prefer the french system to the english system because we don't have to wear uniform. I would not like to wear a school uniform because I want to wear what I like. I don't think someone should tell me what to wear. It is not fair! As for me, highschool is where I study, not a place where I am told what to wear.
My favorite school subjects are History, French and English, as for me it is interesting; but I hate physics, chemistry and maths. In my opinion it's so boring! Moreover, I don't understand anything... But unfortunately, these subjects are very important.
Well , it's over !
           Bye bye everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Very good article ! Thomas will be prowed of you ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ines !! And for Thomas, I hope you're right!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a student at AC High School/French system/English system/ tell me what to .../In my opinion/anything/unfortunately these/

    ReplyDelete