Wednesday 17 November 2010

Thibault 's opinion

Hi!!!
My name is Thibault. I was born in Lyon on the 16th February 1995 so i'm fifteen years old. I am not tall. I have short brown hair and I have brown eyes. I am 5 feet and 4 inches tall. I live in Rillieux la Pape. My high school is Albert Camus and it is in my city. My older junior school is Saint Charles. I prefer high school because we feel free here. I want to be a surgeon.

I am against the uniforms because I love wearing my casual clothes. It is obvious I prefer my casual clothes because they represent my personality. But I think school uniforms can stop inequalities at school because everybody wears school uniforms and the expensive casual clothes are forbidden. In addition, policemen can recognize the pupils if needed. In general people work more when they wear school uniforms. So I disagree with school uniforms but it may be interesting for poor families. 

If I wore a uniform, I would like this one:

And what about you? would you like to wear a uniform, or not?
Good bye!!

1 comment:

  1. on the 16th/I/brown/ tall/previous/ school/ because we feel free here/uniforms/inequalities/ recognize/If I wore a uniform, I would like this one/would you like to wear a uniform, or not?

    ReplyDelete