Wednesday 17 November 2010

Ines's article ;]

                   
            Hi everybody ! 

 I am Ines  :] ! I'm 15 years old  and I was born on 29th july 1995 ! I have brown hair and  brown eyes I'm going to talk uniforms in shools :  




I am against wearing uniforms at shool because I think that is a stupid idea :@. People think that when pupils wear uniforms , they are more serious. This must be a joke ! I want to wear what I like, not what they want me to wear. And uniforms would be expensive for my parents and it is not practical because we are all wearing the same clothes, so when somebody wants to look for someone else, he can't ! Anyway, If I had to wear uniforms at school, I would drop out of school :D !    


                                            So, I'm finished ! Bye
                           Peace and Love for all ;) <3


Great clothes  :D !
 


Ugly uniforms --'
 



3 comments:

  1. I enjoy you'r posted Ines ! ILY <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have brown hair /to talk about uniforms in schools/pupils wear uniforms/would be expensive for my parents/clothes/If I had to ... I would drop out.

    ReplyDelete