Wednesday 17 November 2010

Marion's opinions about school.

Hi everybody :) How are you ? :p
 My name is Marion. I was born on June 22th in 1995 in Rillieux-la-pape. I'm 15 years old. I live in Rillieux Vancia, a city next to Lyon in France. I've got long brown hair and brown eyes.

My highschool is Albert Camus, It is in Rillieux. I like school because for me it's important for learn different things and I see everyday my friends, for me it's a lifeline. In my highschool, we don't wear uniforms. As for me, I wouldn't like a school uniform because I prefer wearing my clothes. I feel good in them. I think it's not important to have a uniform, because we are all different people. I would like to wear one one day just to try.
And you, Do you have a uniform ? Do you like it ?
Give me your opinion., if you want.
Bye Guys ;) See you soon ! 
  

3 comments:

  1. I don't like too have uniform in school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariooon :D
    Very goog article
    Looooooove you ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. a city next to Lyon in France/different/my friends / we do not wear/as for me/we are all different people/to wear one one day/

    ReplyDelete